söndag 23 augusti 2009

Joho

Another sunny sunday has begun at the Lisa residence. Had a small moving-in-party with some friends yesterday. H had been baking on friday and yesterday we were cleaning the apartment the whole day. Now it's as shiny as ever! So when the people came we had a clean apartment and a table full of pizza buns, cheese and crackers and some fruits to offer to the guests. By now you are probably wondering why on earth I'm writing in English... Well, I just want to let you all now that I'm not going to study English this autumn. Pity... Would have really wanted to, really! And I will some day, but I just don't have time this fall... Just have way to many things to do, think I will concentrate on fixing my apartment first before I get in to all that studying again.

So, got the book from H yesterday... I will dig in to it the same second as she leaves today. You're wondering - What book? I got THE BOOK, it's all a girls secret, can't tell you more about it. But I'm convinced that it will change my life and I will learn some smart moves from it... Hahaha!!

Well, now I will drink my coffee and eat some crackers. Pizza buns anyone?

Oh, Coldplay played at Stadion yesterday... Really wanted to go there but neither had time or money... Too bad since they probably wont do another tour, at least not if you listen to Chris Martin... :(

When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse

And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

1 kommentar:

  1. Sounds like a good idea to get in to the book - but you know ... don't think toooo much :S
    Enjoy your book!

    SvaraRadera