måndag 2 februari 2009

Idétorka

Q: "Do you still have physical fights?"
Noel: "No. The last time was in March or May and we haven't done since because..."
Q: "Who won?"
Noel: "I did. He claims it's because he was drunk, but I claimed I had won because I had a cricket bat in my hand."



"See, I've always wanted a baby sister when Liam was born, which is why I've always hated him. Saying that... He's grown up into a fine woman, so... maybe I've GOT a sister" - Noel



"Americans want grungy people, stabbing themselves in the head on stage. They get a bright bunch like us, with deodorant on, they don't get it." - Liam



"It's about the music and that's it. I'm not an entertainer. But I do entertain people, see what I mean?" - Liam



"All my life I've been waiting for that someone who will sweep me off my feet, rock my world, take my breath away and take the starts down for me. And what's the result of all that waiting? A bloody whole lot of time thrown away!" - Lisa


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar