Thank you...
... Gustavsberg for the swedish toilets...
... Tom for good company, showing us cool places, introducing us to funny people, and crazy parties...
... Joe, Brian, Chris and Jill, once again, for letting us sleep on your sofa, for cooking us dinner (even though you had to spend the rest of the month eating oatmeal) and for giving us some really good laughs!
... Brian, especially, for finding the Madden shoes and giving me the employee benefits at DSW... That will not be forgotten! If you're ever going to sell a house in Sweden, I promise I will make you a really good deal!! ;)
... New York, for simply just being a breathtaking city, once again. I Love It!!
... Amöööööörrika for this trip, for showing us just how crazy people actually are...
... Sweden, for being 20 years ahead of America in standards on - eeeeeehhhhh - everything?
... Lisap for being a sucker at english... "Or liksom" is not something that Americans understand. Really. Seriously. Neither do they understand "There are dom" as far as I know. And it's really crappy to speak "swenglish" all the time at home. Or so I've learned.
... Carin for going with me on this trip.
... J for picking us up at the airport at home. Miss you...
I will give you some more details on what's been going on during these weeks. Right now, I'm just sooooo tired. We went to JFK for about 30h ago, real time counting, and are right now at Arlanda waiting for the flight to take us home. And when we're finally home, we will have travelled for 35 h. And during this time, I have slept, maybe 2 h, if I'm lucky...
With that said - I will now go through my final security check for a very long time.
And do excuse me for my bad english. I'm really tired and I'm also convinced that my mind is making up words so I have no idea if this is understandable at all...
Bye bye...
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar