måndag 26 januari 2009

Måndag = LIAM och Ågren...

Idag känner jag mig ungefär så här:



My head's spinnin',
Boy I'm in a daze
I
feel isolated, Don't wanna communicate
I take a shower
, I will scour, I will run
Find peace of mind, The happy mind
I once owned, yeah

Flexing vocabulary runs right through me
The alphabet runs right from A to Z

Conversations, hesitations in my mind

You got my conscience asking questions that I can't find

I'm not crazy
I'm sure I ain't done nothing wrong, no
I'm just waiting,

'Cause I heard that this feeling won't last that long

Never ever have I ever felt so low 
When you gonna take me out of this black hole

Never ever have I ever felt so sad

The way I'm feeling yeah you got me feeling really bad

Never ever have I had to find

I've had to dig away to find my own peace of mind
I've never ever had my conscience to fight

The way I'm feeling yeah it just don't feel right


I'll keep searching
, Deep within my soul
For all the answers
, Don't wanna hurt no more
I need peace gotta feel at ease
,
Need to be
Free from pain
Going insane
My heart aches yeah



Och därför försöker jag tänka så här:

Life, it’s ever so strange
It’s so full of change

Think that you’ve worked it out
then BANG
Right out of the blue

Something happens to you

To throw you off course
and then you

Breakdown
Yeah you breakdown
Well don’t you breakdown

Listen to me

Because

It’s just a ride, it’s just a ride

No need to run, no need to hide

It’ll take you round and round

Sometimes you’re up
sometimes you’re down
It’s just a ride, it’s just a ride

Don’t be scared
don’t hide your eyes
It may feel so real inside
but don’t forget it’s just a ride



MEN! Jag vill avsluta med att säga att världen har fått tillökn
ing av en
miniJocke!!! Underbara Lena och Jocke fick idag på eftermiddan en
liten Liam! Älskar er alla FYRA!!! Massor av pussar och kramar!






2 kommentarer:

  1. Det känns lite som att jag e tjejen med den blommiga klänningen på den övre bilden... =P

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hahahahaha!!! Ja, kanske det. Du, Sara och Lisan delar den posten tror jag. Försöker fördela bördan på er tre så att jag inte knäcker nån annan. Fast nu är det fax inte så farligt... Längtar efter backstagepassen som Lisan utlovat... Hehehehe!!!

    SvaraRadera