söndag 19 juli 2009

More London pics!

Here are some of H's pics from London! Please, do not copy!



It was a windy day at Tower Bridge


At the apartment! We lived in the penthouse! ;) - From Camden Market!



Sometimes the phone just isn't quiet... - Yeaaaaaah!!!!! WEMBLEY

Got the tickets!!!! Got the tickets!!!! - It was not a question of whether I should buy one or not,
it was more a question of which one I should buy...



Yesterday was a bit tough, so we started off with some water... - Waiting for the gig!


And then it started... And it was love... Pure love... Magical...


Another crazy night in Camden - Time for some Samboca shots!!!


We agreed on that this was probably the only good picture of us...



I confess... Bought some new CD's... Got some "old" ones that I've only had on the computer 'til now... I'm so excited to go through all these!!
Kings of Leon - Youth & Young Manhood (2003)
Doves - Kingdom of Rust (2009)
Kings of Leon - Aha Shake Heartbreak (2004)
Glasvegas (2008)
Snow Patrol - Final Straw (2004)
The Killers - Sam's Town (2006)
Coldplay - Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends (2008)
The Killers - Day & Age (2008)
Kasabian (2004)
Coldplay - A Rush Of Blood To The Head (2002)
Kasabian - Empire (2006)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar