lördag 20 september 2008

Tiden går...

Ja, det är helt sjukt... Kan inte fatta att jag är 25 helt plötsligt! 30-års krisen har varit inbiten sen länge, men nu är det sjukt! Sjukt! Man fattar liksom inte vart alla år tar vägen.
Far, farmor och bror kom förbi i dag och kikade in nya lyan. Ikväll ska jag få besök av mina vänner.

Nästa helg blir det kalajs i stan. Tänkte hitta på nån rolig lek vi kan leka innan det blir utgång. Nån som har en bra idé? Vi är några stycken, ganska ont om plats och alla känner inte varandra. Tips mottages tacksamt!

I never really been the type to be superstitious and I wouldn´t say that I’m super religious
But lately I’ve been praying and hoping and wishing, Is anyone out there willing to listen?
I’m kind of worried about the world that we live in, It´s time to stand up but everyone´s hating
Mothers are crying all night long waiting for their kids to come home
Does anybody see that something´s wrong, yeah
Earth we´re living on today is never ever gonna be the same
If we don´t wake up and make a change, no tell me

What good is a heart if there ain´t love in it
What good are your eyes if you ain´t got vision
What good is the world if can´t all fit in
See all I know we ain´t that different all tryna get by and raise our children
Love and pain yeah we share the same feelings

Am I all alone, Am I all alone, Is anybody out there hearing my song
Is anybody home, Is anybody home, If there´s anybody out there feeling something’s wrong
Then let me hear you say.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar